“We are very pleased with the Long Term Plans provided by Plan Heaven for the Commercial and Residential Body Corporate properties we manage. Their plans are straightforward, economic and easy to update via the Dashboard.”Ann Woods, Managing Director, Skyway Body Corporate Services, Christchurch
“We've had good feedback from our Bodies Corporate when they have had their LTMPs prepared by Plan Heaven. Plan Heaven produces plans that are understandable, well priced and easy to update and they also support us with great service.”Paul Roux, Senior Body Corporate Manager/Business Development, Strata Title Administration, Wellington
“We have been using Plan Heaven for some years now and have always found their Long Term Maintenance Plans to be concise, accurate and realistic in their scope. We would have no hesitation in recommending Plan Heaven to any Body Corporate or Body Corporate manager.”John Pitcaithly, Pitcaithly Body Corporate Services Limited, Christchurch
"Oxygen Strata Ltd on behalf of bodies corporate we manage has engaged the services of Plan Heaven to provide Long Term Maintenance Plans. John Bradley's knowledge and understanding of not only building elements and infrastructure but the Unit Titles Act 2010 and Regulations has seen him as being one of the go-to companies in Wellington in providing LTMP’s to bodies corporate. Their plans are easy to understand, and they are always willing to go the extra mile to assist our clients."Anita Reinecke, Body Corporate Division Manager, Oxygen, Wellington
More responsive LTMPs designed especially for BCs and BC Managers
1. Our LTMPs are built in the cloud in an app, meaning that they can be viewed and updated from any internet connected device 24/7. It also means that any person can be granted access to the account and to be able to edit and rollover the plan. It becomes a living document.
2. Because we use a template system, it allows for consistency across all of your plans and your team will know where to look when they are reviewing each plan and presenting them at an AGM.
3. At Plan Heaven, currently all we do is build LTMPs for BCs, so we need to be really good at it. Also because Plan Heaven was conceived and built by an experienced BC Manager, they have been built to overcome those problems that come with inadequate LTMPs. We also know what BC Managers need.
4. We consider that it is important to appreciate when preparing a LTMP, that the readers are generally not experienced property professionals and in order for them to embrace it, they first need to understand it.
5. Finally, a Body Corporate is an unique form of ownership. They are a democracy that is governed by legislation that can easily be misinterpreted especially in regard to who pays - the BC or each owner. We tackle this problem head on in our plans in an attempt to resolve the debate before it starts.
In summary, at Plan Heaven we have considered these issues and craft our plans so that they assist the BC and their BC Managers in the smooth governance of the BC when it comes to maintenance.
There is more detail covering each of the points above in other help pages.
If you have any questions and would like to know please contact John Bradley, 021 722 786 or email@example.com
The Plan Heaven team.