Closed Accounts

Closed Accounts

Closing a body corporate account

  1. A body corporate account can be closed

    You can close a body corporate account and this can be regarded as the same as "freezing" or "locking" the account. If you would like to close a body corporate account please contact us at Plan Heaven and one of our administrators will close the account for you.

  2. A body corporate cannot be deleted

    While a body corporate account can't be deleted, it can be closed which will have the same effect.

  3. Re-opening a body corporate account

    If a body corporate account has been closed and you would like it to be re-opened, you will need to contact Plan Heaven and one of our administrators will be able to do this for you. However, there will be a fee for reopening the account. 

  4. Re-opening a closed trial account

    Closed trial accounts are not deleted and if you have had a trial but did not proceed with an active account, you can come back at any time and ask for it to be re-opened and any data that you created will still be there.

    Note: Because a trial account is closed but not deleted, a new account cannot be created for that same body corporate because each body corporate number must be unique. If you or another representative of the body corporate wants to delete the old body corporate account and open a new one for the same body corporate, you should contact us at Plan Heaven and we will sort it out for you.

If you have any feedback or questions please use the feedback form.

The Plan Heaven team.

Disclaimer. Plan Heaven is not qualified in law and any comments made on this website are only the opinion of Plan Heaven and should not be regarded as legal advice. Our comments are merely providing some thoughts on how the legislation might be interpreted and how we go about attempting to meet its requirements. You should not rely on this information in isolation and do you own homework and at all times if you wish to be sure of your position relating to legal matters you should seek advice from a suitably qualified lawyer.